What separates struggling small business owners from the powerfully rich? CEO's who seems to have everything working in their favor. They both embody Entrepreneurial Spirits, but one has superior HABITS. Little shifts from mindset to management skills can create stronger leadership, increased revenue, and ultimately serve a bigger impact.
To achieve unimaginable business success and financial wealth, you have to change your Habits to reach the upper echelons of Entrepreneurship.
You must develop a Positive Habitual Entrepreneur Mindset, a way of thinking that comes from learning the best Entrepreneurs' vital lessons.
1 Habit™ for Entrepreneurial Success brought together some of the greatest Entrepreneurial Minds on the Planet and asked them each two simple questions. What is the 1 Habit that has had the most significant impact on your life? What was the 1 un-Habit you needed to get rid of to clear your pathway to success? This book is the result, and the Magic is all you need is 1 Habit to change your life Forever!
Buy From Amazon
1 Habit For a Thriving Home Office is filled with Habits that, when instilled, can heal and enhance your business, spirit, and family.
1 Habit For a Thriving Home Office is for anyone running a business at home, people who work for a company, and telecommute and for companies that are transitioning more of their employees to a work-from-home force.
The book can help you take the giant leap to exit the cubicle farm and take your life back while making more money, saving more money, and having an impact beyond your own life.
Look at these stats...
* The US alone would save over $650 billion by changing to Home Based Business or Telecommute work models.
* Oil consumption would be reduced by 280 million barrels a year.
* Greenhouse Gas Emissions would be reduced by the equivalent of 9 million cars a year.
Most people will save
* $1500.00 a year on gas.
* $3000 a year on lunch, dinner, and coffee
* $4-7k a year on child care.
* $1700 a year on wardrobe.
* Gain 12 weeks a year by not sitting in your car every day, in traffic going to and from the cubicle farm.