Leadership is such a huge topic right now as we need great leaders to steer the narrow paths that covid has created.
Everything starts with our Habits; therefore, it is safe to say that leaders must have the most effective Habits to lead others.
This book lays out the most important Habits used by some of the World's Greatest Leaders. All you need to do is take just 1 of these Habits and it can change your life forever.
1 Habit For a Thriving Home Office is filled with Habits that, when instilled, can heal and enhance your business, spirit, and family.
1 Habit For a Thriving Home Office is for anyone running a business at home, people who work for a company, and telecommute and for companies that are transitioning more of their employees to a work-from-home force.
The book can help you take the giant leap to exit the cubicle farm and take your life back while making more money, saving more money, and having an impact beyond your own life.
Look at these stats...
* The US alone would save over $650 billion by changing to Home Based Business or Telecommute work models.
* Oil consumption would be reduced by 280 million barrels a year.
* Greenhouse Gas Emissions would be reduced by the equivalent of 9 million cars a year.
Most people will save
* $1500.00 a year on gas.
* $3000 a year on lunch, dinner, and coffee
* $4-7k a year on child care.
* $1700 a year on wardrobe.
* Gain 12 weeks a year by not sitting in your car every day, in traffic going to and from the cubicle farm.
If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours. ~Henry David Thoreau